http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Ingredients

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ingredients

~ 4 cups of tea
~ 2 newspapers and 1 bill
~ 8 stoplights
~ 1 slice of Zupfkuchen
~ 110 meters yarn, 55% merino wool, 33% microfiber, 12% cashmere
~ 12 degrees
~ 2 loads laundry
~ 45 minutes of napping
~ 5 meters of extension cord
~ 3 flights of stairs
~ 40 meters of escalator
~ 2 bags of trash
~ 2 liters of water
~ 30 blogs read

Just the things that make up a Monday.

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

30 blogs? That is quite a feat. I have trouble keeping up with 10, so many blogs so little time. I love this very creative style post. & Cashmere yarn? is that for socks? cashmere socks, sounds like something Oprah would wear!

12:02 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I am the wizard blog reader!

No, the yarn isn't for socks, it's for handwarmers. While do they do make cashmere sock yarn I don't think I could bear to put it on my feet, no matter how dainty I keep them.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Debbie Bliss Cashmerino??? *sigh*

That was kinda like my day yesterday minus the nap. This weather has me sooo freakin' drained though :(

and yes, I'll be blogging while on holiday.

I also already have a list of all the yarn shops there. Chris doesn't know it yet, but we're going shopping :P

10:16 AM  
Blogger Binky said...

I love this concept! I am looking especially intently for post ideas now that I'm NaBloPo'ing my way through the Month.

Here's hoping Tuesday brings less laundry and less trash ;)

2:41 PM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Such a creative way to tell us about your day, Dixie! Love it.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home