http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Wanna Bet?

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Wanna Bet?

While I don't watch it as religiously as I used to, I always have Wetten, dass...? on in the background on the Saturday evenings that its shown.

My favorite stunt was the learning disabled kid who could tell what brand of yogurt it was by him tapping on the empty cup. Tap, tap, tap...Bauer!! Tap, tap, tap...Danone! It was pretty amazing to watch.

I have just seen my new favorite stunt.

Two men listen through headphones to a song randomly picked from a group of about thirty or so and by moving their pectoral muscles in time with the song, a man sitting opposite them who can't hear the music can tell what song they're listening to.

I often miss American TV but they never have on good stuff like that stunt.

6Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit, I'd be too distracted by all the muscle action to give a crud about what song they were 'playing'.

I'm a heathen like that.

2:49 AM  
Blogger Cristina said...

That'a hysterical and I complain that now that we have a dish and hundreds of channels to choose from, there's still nothing to watch!

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love TV!

5:01 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

That is so so so funny. Much harder than "Name That Tune." What a vision!

3:52 PM  
Blogger devilishsouthernbelle.net said...

Hi! Just here via nablopomo. I am originally from Mississippi, too :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger christina said...

I don't often watch Wetten, dass? but my kids love it and our little guy was trying to tell me about that bet today. He got sooo frustrated when he couldn't move his muscles (perhaps because he doesn't have any??) in the way those guys did.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home