http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Refill

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Refill

I'm not in a bad mood but I feel as though today I'm acting like I am. I think my problem is a lack of restful sleep, B being sick again and the ten zillionth day in a row that it's been cloudy with pissy rain.

Know what would make me feel better? To be sitting in a diner right now with a couple good friends having pie and coffee (or tea in my case) and talking until we're spent. And I'd leave an outrageous tip for the waitress.

6Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, I'd love to join you at the diner but with my luck this year, Last Christmas, would get stuck on the jukebox! LOL!

10:37 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Lorrie, you sassy wench, you! Heh!

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm SO there.

3:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dixie, I would SOOOOO be there to chat it up with you if I could! Heck, I'd like to escape this Seattle rain too... (Actually, the weather report says snow, but I'll believe it when I see it.)

Chin up! Spring is around the corner (and waaaaay down the street, but still...!)

Carol

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pie! That sounds lovely, an in person visit in a diner with you would be lovely, I can't wait! I sure to hope B feels better soon!

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A diner like that place in downtown Corinth where we ate breakfast would be perfect. I would be there in a flash.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home