http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Overcast

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Overcast

I'm afraid I don't have much to offer today. I'm in one of those listless periods that has had me longing to curl up on the sofa with tea and cinnamon toast and watch Blondie & Dagwood and Shirley Temple movies. Of course I can only indulge myself with the tea and toast part in this part of the world so instead after my daily chores were done I knitted and made chili and had a nap until the postman woke me up to deliver to me some trousers that don't fit worth a damn.

I'll be livelier tomorrow. I blame today on the weather and the fact that my bangs look really, really bad today.

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well m'dear -- the BANGS explain everything!! A bad bang day used to do me IN! I swear, it's why I grew them out!

Carol

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me thinks you need to add a Shirley Temple movie to your Christmas wish list. Knit on and Chin up ;)

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home