http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Obligatory Christmas Tree Photo

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Obligatory Christmas Tree Photo

Ever since the one year I didn't unassemble Christmas tree and merely threw a sheet over it and wheeled it into my spare room I've taken a boatload of good natured shit from my friends and family over it. Deservedly so. Therefore to prove that I have not made the same error I take a photo of my tree each year.

And you know they still need convincing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


A tip for those who must still put up their Christmas tree: Don't begin at 9:30pm, put the tree in the stand and add one string of lights, stop and call your sister and an hour and a half later when you hang up, pick up where you left off. It's for certain that it'll be nearly 2am before you finish and the longer the decorating process takes the less you'll give a damn whether you've grouped too many snowmen ornaments together.

Of special interest to Sari.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My Christmas decorating is not complete until I have my Sock Monkey Santa on the tree.

4Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, he's so nice and plump!

I love him.

:-)

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sock monkeys are cute:)

1:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol - I have the exact same one on my tree, a gift from Mammabear last year.
-Grits (who forgot her password!!)

8:22 PM  
Blogger christina said...

LOVE that sock monkey!

It's 11 p.m., our tree is sitting undecorated smack in the middle of the living room blocking the view of the TV and I'm baking fruitcake. SO not ready for Christmas it's not even funny.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home