http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Bare Bones Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Shuffle - Bare Bones Edition

Since yesterday's entry - it being a meme being no excuse - was as long as my arm, I'll give your scroll wheel finger a break today. It's been fairly uneventful around here anyway. I'm behind on my cleaning, behind on my knitting and the highlight of my week was taking my car to have two tires replaced, getting new wiper blades, getting the oil changed and having the safety and emissions inspections done. Oh - and I had it detailed as well.

My back seat no longer looks like a terrier exploded in it.

On to the music. Time to shuffle!
  1. Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealer's Wheel
  2. Closer - Nine Inch Nails
  3. Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
  4. Crying, Waiting, Hoping - Buddy Holly
  5. I Don't Wanna Play House - Tammy Wynette
  6. Badlands - Bruce Springsteen
  7. Second Hand News - Fleetwood Mac
  8. Levon - Elton John
  9. Way Out - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  10. Big Star - The Jayhawks
Dig on your weekends, y'all!

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

I hope you have a great weekend.

2:23 AM  
Blogger sari said...

Exploded dog is no laughing matter.

Have a great weekend, love the first three right off the bat!

2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home