I know you'll forgive me for this
It's getting late in the NaBloPoMo season and I'm running dry. I blame weekend posting for this.
Suffer though a meme. For those of you who believe in Purgatory, I believe it may be possible that reading this meme will get you a day knocked off. Two if you do the meme on your own blog.
Gently lifted from Hilda:
Here Are Five Things
I've always wanted to do:
1. Live in a five star hotel.
2. Work in a museum.
3. Drive across the United States.
4. Knit a cardigan.
5. Visit the Maldives.
Found in my bag:
3. An insane amount of lipstick
5. Sock knitting project
Found in my wallet:
1. 258€ and change
2. Appointment card for hairdresser
3. Mall gift card purchased last Christmas season
4. Picture of my cousin's 2 year old daughter
5. AT&T phone card I didn't use up before I left the US
I'm currently into:
2. Granny Smith apples with gouda cheese spread
3. Bath & Body Works body lotion in the cucumber melon scent
4. Playing games on King.com
5. Christmas Tiles
Feel free to swipe if necessary. If I can get you through another day of your own NaBloPoMo posting then I will feel my work is done.