Friday Shuffle - Involuntary Hermit Edition
Remember my big promise to get to the post office this week? Didn't happen. Knock it off with your look of mock shock, wouldja?
There's been an spate of sleepless nights and an unwell husband (he's getting better) and me simply not wanting to go out in the endlessly crappy weather. I venture out for the absolutely necessary (read: do the weekly grocery shopping and I fetch bread from the bakery) and then I hole back up at home and attempt to make a valiant effort to get caught up on the laundry.
It's a good thing I adore my husband so much. By now most married couples who are cooped up together for this long would start looking for sharp stuff to us on each other.
By next week I should be back on my normal schedule of everything unscheduled so if you're expecting socks from me, expect them to arrive exactly when you need them to arrive. Like August.
Time to push aside any feelings of guilt arising from unfulfilled promises and shuffle.
- The Mending Of The Gown - Sunset Rubdown
- Here Out Of Reach - The Swivel Chairs
- Knowing Me, Knowing You - ABBA
- Brainstorm - Arctic Monkeys
- Don't Bother Me - The Beatles
- Next To Argyle - Scissors For Lefty
- You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
- Cocaine Blues - Johnny Cash
- Girls Talk - Dave Edmunds
- These Were The Days - Will Hoge
Labels: Friday Shuffle