Friday Shuffle - Breaking Bad Edition
I suppose I should write in proper paragraphs with proper sentence structure and tell a coherent story but I'm not sure I could pull it off today. And I feel like scribbling outside the lines.
- False alarm on the cold thing, folks...I feel fine as frog hair today. I apologize if you feel as if you gave your "get well!" wishes in vain but perhaps they and my Jackie Chan-like immune system kicked that cold right outta me as I slept. Take that, germy germs!
- I want to buy some new perfume. I don't actually need perfume. And I received two bottles of perfume for my birthday. But it's stinky perfume. It's stinky, old-lady smelling perfume I don't ever want to wear.
- Before any old ladies get all up in my grill - no, I don't think old ladies stink. But admit it, there are perfumes that stink that reminds you of old ladies. And in the interest of fairness, the next time I'm critical of perfume I've received as a gift, I'll refer to it as stinky, slutty-two-dollar-whore smelling perfume.
- All the laundry my MIL did while I was visiting America? It's dirty again! We're not quite back to Mount St. Filthy Clothes status but the hamper is full. And it's a big ass hamper. I believe this indicates one thing only. I need to leave town again.
- As an immigrant to Germany who hit this land without knowing more than a few words of German I can say that I find this idea to be perhaps the most ignorant idea ever conceived. I'm not anti-immigrant. I am an immigrant. What I'm against is people moving to another country and absolutely expecting it to be some sort of branch country of where they left. And while I'm not an educator I believe I can safely say that the best way to learn a language is not by speaking a completely different language.
- For The Girl - The Fratellis
- Crown Victoria - Robbers on High Street
- Foggy Mountain Breakdown - Lester Flatt and Earl Scruggs
- Late Night Grade Hotel - Nanci Griffith
- New Day - The Kin
- Because The Night - Patti Smith
- Time Bomb - Rancid
- Give Me A Kiss (Just One Sweet Kiss) - Van Morrison
- Magic Woman Touch - The Hollies
- It's All Wrong, But It's All Right - Dolly Parton
Labels: Friday Shuffle