Friday Shuffle - Cutting to the Chase Edition
This may have been the most uneventful week of the year so far. With the exception of receiving my fabulous box o' yarn, nothing has transpired. The only time the phone rang all week was when we got a call from the technical university in Dresden to ask us about our travel habits on August 28th. We'd been chosen at random by the mayor of Magdeburg's office to take part in this little collection of data so they can study...something. They wanted to know where we'd been that day, how we traveled, for what we traveled, how far we'd traveled. Okidoke. If you want to know that it took me 90 seconds to walk to the bakery, I'll be happy to tell you about it. Other highlights of the week would include me finding a small spider web by my bedroom window occupied by a spider the size of the head of a pin, getting a fabulous parking spot at the grocery store and me sending back a top that fit me weirdly.
Anyway, there's not much to say about today or any day this week so let's not tarry any longer. Bixente the iPod is here to liven things up. Let's shuffle.
- Old Brown's Daughter - Great Big Sea
- High Lonesome - The Gaslight Anthem
- Marrakesh Express - Crosby, Stills & Nash
- Killing Floor - Mike Viola & The Candy Butchers
- Sequestered In Memphis - The Hold Steady
- Brimful of Asha - Cornershop
- Randy Scouse Git - The Monkees
- Our Town - Marshall Crenshaw
- Invincible - OK Go
- That's Amore - Dean Martin
Labels: Friday Shuffle