Friday Shuffle - Fried to Perfection Edition
It's been rather dead around here for the past couple of days. It's not that I haven't been busy - but it's only been more of the same. My life tends to run in a pattern and I haven't deviated from it in the least. Chores, errands, grocery shopping, take care of B - same old same. Things are so ordinary that I can't be bothered to even dig for new cliches and are resorting to faded classics like "same old same".
And right now there's only really one thing on my mind. French fries. Right now I'd rassle a bear for a plate of hot, crispy French fries. For some really good fries I'd even pass over the ketchup and mayonnaise.
In the absence of fries, let's shuffle instead.
- Spiralling - Keane
- Oh Very Young - Cat Stevens
- Mohair Sam - Kitty Daisy & Lewis
- Lied 1 - Stück Vom Himmel - Herbert Grönemeyer
- Here Comes My Baby - The Mavericks
- Victor Jara's Hands - Calexico (Useless trivia: I used to live a couple blocks from Victor Jara Strasse and yes, you have to go down Salvador Allende Strasse to get there.)
- Love Man - Otis Redding
- The House Is Rockin' - The Brian Setzer Orchestra
- Immigrant Song - Led Zeppelin
- Hard To Laugh - Pursuit of Happiness
Labels: Friday Shuffle