Friday Shuffle - Slightly Puny Edition
I have a sick-boy husband today so there are no events this Friday that warrant my reporting them to you unless you want to hear about how he mumbled over and over "I think that soup made me sick". I was not the maker of the soup - his mother was. I blame Gerd. He didn't have anything to do with the soup but he needs to be blamed for it anyway. Maybe his control freak vibes got all in it and they decided to take possession of B's digestive tract.
And yesterday I watched five episodes of Weeds and four episodes of Twin Peaks so I could hurry up and get the DVDs back in the mail. Today my eyeballs today are spinning around like pinwheels and last night I dreamed about Laura Palmer and that forwards backward talking dwarf. "Sometimes my arms bend back." Creepy.
Yeah, we're a couple beauties today. Must have distraction. Let's shuffle.
- Louisiana 1927 - Aaron Neville
- I Wanna Be Your Lover - Yo La Tengo
- Have A Little Faith - Michael Franti & Spearhead
- Does Your Mother Know - ABBA
- No Reply - The Beatles
- Hold On Loosely - .38 Special
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
- Do You Believe In Magic? - The Lovin' Spoonful
- Rise Up With Fists - Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins
- Shower The People - James Taylor