http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Slightly Puny Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Shuffle - Slightly Puny Edition

I have a sick-boy husband today so there are no events this Friday that warrant my reporting them to you unless you want to hear about how he mumbled over and over "I think that soup made me sick". I was not the maker of the soup - his mother was. I blame Gerd. He didn't have anything to do with the soup but he needs to be blamed for it anyway. Maybe his control freak vibes got all in it and they decided to take possession of B's digestive tract.

And yesterday I watched five episodes of Weeds and four episodes of Twin Peaks so I could hurry up and get the DVDs back in the mail. Today my eyeballs today are spinning around like pinwheels and last night I dreamed about Laura Palmer and that forwards backward talking dwarf. "Sometimes my arms bend back." Creepy.

Yeah, we're a couple beauties today. Must have distraction. Let's shuffle.
  1. Louisiana 1927 - Aaron Neville
  2. I Wanna Be Your Lover - Yo La Tengo
  3. Have A Little Faith - Michael Franti & Spearhead
  4. Does Your Mother Know - ABBA
  5. No Reply - The Beatles
  6. Hold On Loosely - .38 Special
  7. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
  8. Do You Believe In Magic? - The Lovin' Spoonful
  9. Rise Up With Fists - Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins
  10. Shower The People - James Taylor
Y'all enjoy your weekend. As for me I'll be forgetting about today and knitting me up some itty bitty sock.

Labels: ,

6Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All my love to you and Burkie- I hope he feels better. Of course it was Gerd's fault.

My AC still isnt working ok in my Jeep- I blame Gerd, of course.

Have a restful weekend- smooches!

Mollie

3:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dudes, my pregnant butt is starting to swell. More Gerd-meanness at work in the universe.

David Lynch... *shudder*

Meanwhile, watching this blog to judge average time a body spends on your S-list. :)

Be well again B! Soon!

9:18 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Hope your family is feeling better soon!

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Show them the way that you feel
Things are gonna work out fine if you only will..


I love you, Dix. Always have, always will.

2:18 PM  
Blogger jane said...

i truly hope things are better this week.

okay, i absolutely love your taste in music, amazing stuff on your lists and so unpredictable - it's really diverse. my neighbor, tom moon, who is a music critic and is often on national public radio, just wrote a book i think you might like. if you feel comfortable about it, send me your address on e-mail and i will send it to you as a gift to thank you for some really enlightening and often entertaining as hell blog posts -

http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=61-9780761139638-0

take care,
jane

4:32 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Thanks for all the love, folks. Y'all keep me going on more days than you may think.

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home