http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Tortured

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Tortured

I had stuff I wanted to write about but it's been ruined because right now only one thing is on my mind. Tonight for supper I had shrimp with garlic and herbs and now my whole flat stinks of garlic. I've got the windows open, I've sprayed air freshener around, I've washed everything in the kitchen - it still stinks. Reeks. It's as if my entire flat has been steeped in garlic. So garlic stinky that I can't even think about anything else save how freaky ass garlicky everything smells. So bad that the fictional vampire books on my shelves are beating on the door to escape. I just know I'll never get any sleep because I'll be terrorized by the stench of garlic all night.

Shit. Now we're going to have to move or else be haunted forever by torturous garlicky shrimp.

Labels: ,

6Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My worst nightmare.

Mollie

11:42 PM  
Blogger Significant Snail said...

That must have been a lot of garlic!

12:06 AM  
Blogger sari said...

There are worse things your house could reek of, believe me: I know of what I speak.

1:42 AM  
Blogger sari said...

PS I love that your little picture icon is all Fall-ed out!

1:43 AM  
Blogger Belinda said...

On the upside: NO vampires!

<3

8:18 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

The garlic smell toned down enough that I could get some sleep and now it seems to be completely gone. That or my nose has died.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home