http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Idle Curiosity

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Idle Curiosity

I wonder how many NaBloPoMo participants have posted on their blog for today, "Happy Thanksgiving!" and called it a day?

Whatever that number is, add one more.

Regardless of whether or not you celebrate Thanksgiving today, I hope your life is filled with an insane amount of blessings. So many that it defies counting.

Anyone got any leftover sweet potato pie for a homesick Mississippian in Germany?

Labels: ,

2Comments:

Blogger Mahala said...

I'd ship you all these leftovers if I could figure out how :)

12:32 AM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

Happy Thanksgiving. This year I asked everyone in the family to contribute to the making of the meal. We had so much fun. My husband made the pumpkin pie and it was the best one I have ever had. I had sweet potatoes in the crock pot with salt, pepper and a little olive oil - don't tell I might get kicked out of the south. Here's hoping you Christmas shopping is done. Mine has yet to begin.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home