http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: My Top Five - Part VI

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Top Five - Part VI

It's First Advent Sunday, all my Christmas decorations (minus the tree) are out, our city's Christmas market is open and it's the last day of NaBloPoMo.

Here's are the last of my favorites.

Favorite Snacks
1. Popcorn
2. Nachos
3. Chips and salsa
4. Chex mix
5. Cherry tomatoes with pepper

Favorite Breakfast Foods
1. Bacon
2. Biscuits
3. Grits
4. Waffles
5. Scrambled eggs

Favorite Things to Buy
1. Sock yarn
2. Lipstick
3. Books
4. CDs
5. Candles

Favorite Albums
1. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles
2. Darkness on the Edge of Town - Bruce Springsteen
3. London Calling - The Clash
4. Who's Next - The Who
5. At Folsom Prison - Johnny Cash

Favorite Scents
1. Peaches
2. Lemons
3. Cinnamon
4. Ocean
5. Fresh cut grass

Favorite Animals
1. Koala
2. Dolphin
3. Dogs
4. Tiger
5. Penguin

I hope y'all have been taking notes. There could possibly be a quiz later.

Labels: ,

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dix, I'm amazed at how much we have in common. Peaches! Chex Mix! Top 5 lists! Oh my!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home