Friday Shuffle - Low Motivation Edition
There's been a bit of can't-be-arsedness here this week. I'm not bored but I'm not feeling very adventuresome. I go thorough my daily routines and all but my need to break out and discover something new has waned.
But I haven't been completely lazy. The following is what I could be arsed to do this week.
- Clean the gunk out of my bathroom drain. I almost have to have a pep talk and a shot of tequila before embarking on this task. I have long hair. I love my long hair. But my long hair being anywhere but on my head skeeves me out no end. Having it stuck in the drain mixed with other assorted crud is skeevier still. I get less skeeved out watching surgery on those medical shows.
- Win for B 8€ on an online game site. Showing off my mad trivia skillz again.
- Order for myself some new pajamas. Because constantly hitching up my pajama bottoms due to their elastic waistbands being completely shot rather defeats the purpose of wanting to wear comfy jammies.
- Go to the Christmas market every day this week. Sometimes to just pick up something for supper (ohhh my sweet, lucious, crispy fried fish!), sometimes just to grab a cup of cocoa and sit and watch the folks until my rear grows numb from the cold.
- Figure out how I was going to knit the sock I'm working on so that it'll fit my somewhat chunky leg and then narrow down to fit my more normal sized ankle and foot.
- Go through my Christmas music and remove stuff from Bixente the iPod that I'm just not too nuts about.
- Feels Like Music - Tom Jones
- Papa Loves Mambo - Perry Como
- No New Tale To Tell - Love and Rockets
- Our Love - Rhett Miller
- Scary Old World - Radney Foster & Chely Wright
- For Your Love - The Yardbirds
- D Is For Dangerous - Arctic Monkeys
- Watusi Rodeo - Guadalcanal Diary
- Tired Of England - Dirty Pretty Things
- Shakin' - Eddie Money