http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Low Motivation Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, December 05, 2008

Friday Shuffle - Low Motivation Edition

There's been a bit of can't-be-arsedness here this week. I'm not bored but I'm not feeling very adventuresome. I go thorough my daily routines and all but my need to break out and discover something new has waned.

But I haven't been completely lazy. The following is what I could be arsed to do this week.
  • Clean the gunk out of my bathroom drain. I almost have to have a pep talk and a shot of tequila before embarking on this task. I have long hair. I love my long hair. But my long hair being anywhere but on my head skeeves me out no end. Having it stuck in the drain mixed with other assorted crud is skeevier still. I get less skeeved out watching surgery on those medical shows.

  • Win for B 8€ on an online game site. Showing off my mad trivia skillz again.

  • Order for myself some new pajamas. Because constantly hitching up my pajama bottoms due to their elastic waistbands being completely shot rather defeats the purpose of wanting to wear comfy jammies.

  • Go to the Christmas market every day this week. Sometimes to just pick up something for supper (ohhh my sweet, lucious, crispy fried fish!), sometimes just to grab a cup of cocoa and sit and watch the folks until my rear grows numb from the cold.

  • Figure out how I was going to knit the sock I'm working on so that it'll fit my somewhat chunky leg and then narrow down to fit my more normal sized ankle and foot.

  • Go through my Christmas music and remove stuff from Bixente the iPod that I'm just not too nuts about.
Speaking of my little sweetheart, Bixente, it's time to shuffle.
  1. Feels Like Music - Tom Jones
  2. Papa Loves Mambo - Perry Como
  3. No New Tale To Tell - Love and Rockets
  4. Our Love - Rhett Miller
  5. Scary Old World - Radney Foster & Chely Wright
  6. For Your Love - The Yardbirds
  7. D Is For Dangerous - Arctic Monkeys
  8. Watusi Rodeo - Guadalcanal Diary
  9. Tired Of England - Dirty Pretty Things
  10. Shakin' - Eddie Money

Labels: ,

5Comments:

Blogger TitanKT said...

Ohhh, I so know what you mean about the hair in the drain! I also have long hair and have had for many years and I've come to regard the hair in the drain as drain snot. It's gag-inducing when the hair gets all full of slimy soap and conditioner and... well, my goodness, I'm very nearly about to gag just describing it!

It is nice when the drain is all clean, though, isn't it? It just does take me more than a shot of tequila to deal with it. I probably need two or three and I'm going to stop even thinking about it right now!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Significant Snail said...

Drain hair clogs!!!! Auggghhh!!!

10:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I feel the same about our shower clog. My husband and I wait out to see who will break down and do it first. I also break!

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dix, Barefoot bugged me enough for me to get my own blog. it is http://eml862.blogspot.com/. Check it out and let me know what you think!

E.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Princess Cat's Pajamas said...

I cleaned out my bathroom drain this weekend, too... ew. Maybe I should do it a little more often rather than waiting for the drain to be clogged.

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home