Friday Shuffle - Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is? Edition
I'm at that funny point of the year where I'm consistently confused about time. It gets dark so early so I always think it's later than it is. Add into that mix the fact that three of my radio controlled clocks are getting bad signals and never read the right time. In my kitchen the clock is three hours slow, in my living room it's two hours and twelve minutes slow and the clock on my stereo is five hours and one minute too fast. I'm not yet used to what year we're in and the lingering Christmas ornaments keep making me think it's late December. And three straight weeks with holidays tucked in here and there doesn't help. For three days now I've thought it was Friday and now that I'm straight again we'll have a holiday on Tuesday and I'll be bollocksed up again for days.
What's a peach to do but stay in, stay warm, knit and read? Oh. And shuffle.
Hit it Bixente.
- Prince Charming - Adam Ant
- You Find A Way - Graham Colton
- Middle Of Nowhere - Hot Hot Heat
- Happy Together - The Turtles
- Cynical Girl - Marshall Crenshaw
- What Light - Wilco
- Challengers - The New Pornographers
- Liebeslied - Madsen
- Little Latin Lupe Lu - Mitch Ryder & The Detroit Wheels
- Ragged Wood - Fleet Foxes
Labels: Friday Shuffle