http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Drive By Shuffle Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday Shuffle - Drive By Shuffle Edition

Holiday preparation slump seems to have subsided and I'm fully in the throes of the Christmas spirit. Most of my shopping is finished - all the overseas gifts have been bought and shipped and all that's left is the easy shopping...something for B and a little something for my MIL and Gerd. Stuff I can grab any day early in the morning when the shops aren't so mad.

Otherwise this weekend it's a fairly full schedule. There's some organizing I need to do in order to get furniture and houseplants rearranged to fit in our Christmas tree and then the actual putting up and decorating of the tree. I'm already planning in my mind how I want to do the garland. I have pearl beads that I use for garland each year. B insists that I use the pearl garland. It's one of his favorite parts of the tree decor. For the past three Christmases I've been using with it gold ribbon - the sort edged with wire, it being put on the tree in a rather casual, oh-look-some-gold-ribbon-just-happened-to-blow-around-the-tree sort of way but this year I believe I'll skip the ribbon and do double strands of the pearl beads. Just a little insight to the things I think about during the course of my day.

Must dash. I've made a pitcher of apple martinis, pulled out a bag of pretzel sticks and now I'm going to cuddle up with my husband and watch a Christmas movie. White Christmas I believe. Let's shuffle.
  1. Baby Let's Play House - Elvis Presley
  2. Joy Ride - The Killers
  3. In The Morning - Razorlight
  4. It's A Shame About Ray - The Lemonheads
  5. The Right Place - The Derailers
  6. Heaven Sent - Hinder
  7. You're A God - Vertical Horizon
  8. Heavy - Collective Soul
  9. Promise Of Summer - Jackopierce
  10. Thing Called Love - Bonnie Raitt

Labels: ,

1Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

Coal for Gerd!

You tree sounds lovely, I hope you snap a photo!

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home