http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: It's Done

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Done

My new birthday iPod has been ordered - B has just now finished the order. Up until then I've changed my mind so many times I've about stripped my gears.

The input from y'all has been most helpful and I considered it all - Dictator Princess, yours came in just in time for me to read and consider. And Katya, just for you I have mulled over getting an iTouch. I may as well give them all an equal shot for being my new music buddy.

I reckon I'll have my new iPod by the end of the week so I'll wait until it's here and ready to shuffle before the grand unveiling of which one I chose and what his new name will be. Picking what I wanted to have has been an exercise in careful decision making. I'm fairly certain I put less thought in choosing my first husband.

Labels:

3Comments:

Blogger Stormy.Stark said...

Want my random list of iPod names? Or should I send you a Zune?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

You actually have a list of names? I'm intrigued!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Stormy.Stark said...

I do indeed. But the front runner is far and away Peabody........

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home