http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Got your ticket stub collection handy?

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Got your ticket stub collection handy?

Can't seem to go more than a few days without a meme but that's okay. I find them amusing.

Swiped from Poppy.


The rules:

Following is a list of 25 music bands/acts that I have seen live in concert. The one marked with two asterisks means the last two people that completed one of these also saw that band; the one with one asterisk means just the person I stole this from did.

So here are my 25. Include any of those below on your own list and then fill out however many more you need until you get to 25.
  1. Bruce Springsteen**
  2. REM**
  3. Van Halen
  4. Allman Brothers Band
  5. Led Zeppelin
  6. Rolling Stones
  7. Aerosmith
  8. The Who
  9. Dwight Yoakam
  10. Rod Stewart
  11. Poi Dog Pondering
  12. Smashing Pumpkins
  13. Boston
  14. The Everly Brothers
  15. .38 Special
  16. The Scorpions
  17. Loretta Lynn
  18. Garth Brooks*
  19. John Denver
  20. Metallica
  21. Guns 'n Roses
  22. The Judds
  23. Bruce Hornsby
  24. Dave Matthews Band
  25. Don Williams

2Comments:

Blogger Beege said...

This is one meme I can't jump on. I've been to two concerts: Tiffany in 1989 and Harry Connick Jr. in 1994.

In a couple of years I'll be able to add "Sesame Street's 1-2-3" and "The Wiggles, LIVE!". Which really doesn't improve the list at all.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

As you can tell by my list, most of my concert going has been limited to the 70s, 80s and a few early 90s acts.

I had to struggle a bit to get to 25. Not that I haven't seen more than 25 musical acts but some were sorta embarrasing to admit, like REO Speedwagon and Styx and Andy Gibb and Peter Frampton and therefore got left off. As it is there are still a few on the list that now make me squirm.

Oops. I shouldn't have said that.

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home