http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: AAAGGGHHH!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

AAAGGGHHH!

Jesus, I'm pissed. I'm so damn pissed that I spent time writing a blog entry that even remotely smacks of a discussion of those jackasses living above me. I am so sick to death of them invading my life and in turn invading yours as well.

My apologies for yet another entry devoted to the frustration of living with the most anti-social creatures ever created.

Well. Sit tight, folks. Soon I shall lavish you with tales of packing/moving/unpacking, knitting projects and endless yapping about just how fabulous the Christmas market is and how I wish to marry and have the babies of the people from Holland who come to the Christmas market to sell their wildly tasty fried fish.

Don't come to me later and say I didn't warn you.

5Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I'll be glad for you when you are finally out of there. I really don't get why the landlady wants to meet with you now. And yes, she should have called and made an appointment instead of inconveniencing you yet again.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The extremes to which some people are self-involved is dumbfounding... I'd say your neighbors and your landlady fall right smack into the middle of that category. Head so far up the ass... that kind of thing.

I'll be glad when you get moved, too, but not because I'm sick of hearing you bitch about it, but because no one should have to deal with that kind of bullshit.

5:28 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

Don't worry about us, if you need to vent...VENT!!
Some cash your way would be nice. Gotta feather the new nest.
Fried fish? Damn, I wanna be on your diet. I'm eating sushi! (I made it, took a picture of it and blogged it. I am soooo proud!){I need a life.}

6:48 AM  
Blogger amulbunny's random thoughts said...

Good Lord Dixie you have enough on your plate already with the move and you still have to deal with these azz's? Glue their locks when you leave in the dead of night.

Just be glad that soon you'll be in a new apartment without their noise.

Hugs

annie

6:39 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

VEnt all you need to, and keep counting the days til you're out of there.

I hope that you do get at least some contribution towards your moving costs out of all this...

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home