http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Monday Überraschung Ei Blogging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, October 24, 2005

Monday Überraschung Ei Blogging

Or Kinder Surprise Eggs for those of you who know them better by that name.



Roll your cursor over the egg to see the what's inside. Why it's a capsule with a toy in it. Surprise!



Yikes! Shark on my ass!

And special thanks to Jen who not only has a wonderful, fun blog (get yourself over there and read it!) but has directed her readers here to learn how to do that fun little photo trick!

4Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, Dix... is there candy involved here? What is that stuff the yellow pod comes out of? Is that chocolate or some PlayDoh or Silly Putty-like substance?

4:37 AM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

You made my day!! I love Kinder Eggs! We lived in Aviano, Italy for three years, my daughter was 9-11. We walked to the store and bought Kinder Eggs all the time. Is it just me or is the chocolate in Europe millions of times better than the US? And at Easter there was a little shop down the road that sold giant chocolate eggs filled with whatever you wanted. Do you have the giant eggs at Easter in Germany? I love your blog and you totally made my day!!! Good luck with the move.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Katy, it's chocolate. It's milk chocolate with white chocolate on the inside of the egg.

Yes, yes, yes - chocolate in Europe is better than it is in the States. They don't use things like palm oil in the chocolate and it's much creamier and smoother than what you find in the US. I've heard of those giant Kinder eggs that have big toys in them but they don't sell them here.

I can't wait to get my Kinder egg advent calendar. They have Christmas themed eggs in them.

I believe Kinder egg blogging will have to become a regular weekly feature.

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--where can you get a Kinder egg advent calendar in the US? I've looked everywhere on line!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home