http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Ho, Ho and Ho

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Ho, Ho and Ho

Katy wanted to see my new Santas. How could I say no?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one was a spontanious selection. I was passing him by but I like his shape and liked that he was holding the little tree so he made the cut.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This Santa is a tea light holder. I haven't lit him up yet but I imagine he'll look great on my kitchen window sill. There was one similar but with a much broader body that I passed on because I thought he'd take up too much precious window sill display space. I like how is face is a little brown like he's been in the Santa Tanning Bed.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the guy I saw in the sales paper that spurred me on to drive to the other end of the city to find and buy him. Look at that silly, roly poly body of his!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hands behind his back. Like he's just waiting for the reindeer to get their act together and get hitched up to the sleigh.

I've said that I have reached my Santa purchasing limit for the season but you and I both know that that's crap. If I see a cool Santa that I must have, he's going home with me.

8Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that last Santa- he's adorable!

I'd say, a purchase well made my friend!

11:04 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

I love them. I think the tea candle holder Santa will be so cool in the evenings on your windowsill.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I like all of them, but roly-poly Santa with his hands behind his back is my favorite.

12:33 AM  
Blogger Beege said...

I'm not a huge Santa figurine fan, but those are seriously cute!

Well worth the hassle of the Ring.

1:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo and thank you for posting the pics!!! I LOVE those; I am positively (ever)green with jealousy! I also especially love the last one with his round cheeks and his hands clasped behind his back... how cute is that!!!

Excellent, excellent shopping, my friend!

5:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, and I just noticed you even linked me, what a sweetheart. Now I feel like a complete shit for not linking you when I lifted your fun list.

I wish there was some way I could put a list of the blogs I read on my blog like everyone else does, but it appears that the only way I can list "friends" on my site is if they are also livejournal users. Boo to that. But, hey, no one reads my blog anyway, so I guess it's not too big a deal, huh?

4:41 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I can't help you because I don't know jack about livejournal but don't be too sure folks don't read your blog. I'm happy to link it here.

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable! I really like them!!! I like the roly poly guy too!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home