http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I only steal from the best.

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I only steal from the best.

Swiped from http://www.welfarequeen.org - a blog most worthy of checking out. Ranks quite high on the cool and groovy scale.

A new book meme circulating around the sphere is going by the name "123.5," and its rules are these:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
5. Don't search around and look for the "coolest" book you can find. Do what's actually next to you.

"Okay, then, we'll go to the Orchard." - from The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger

Know what's weird? I've had this book for a couple months now but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. I haven't even opened it up to take a peek inside.

When I opened the book at random it opened right to page 123. Cosmic, baby!

2Comments:

Blogger BranV said...

That's awesome! I'll have to share that. I'm so boring, the closest book I had was a textbook: "Por lo general, no se sirve comida."

12:30 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

That general's gonna be pissed when he finds out he's not getting any lunch.

At least that's what my bare memories of Spanish tell me...

I only have room for two languages in my head and German pushed out all the Spanish.

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home