http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Tagged by a thief

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Tagged by a thief

Zoe tagged me and being that she's an honest lady she freely admitted that she stole this meme from someone else. Eh. If she couldn't remember who she swiped it from their blog is likely not memorable enough to credit anyway.

Three names I go by:
1. Kimberley
2. Dixie
3. Bibbs

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. DixiePeach
2. Spätzchen
3. StrickLiesl

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My eyes
2. My fingernails
3. My ears

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. My boobs
2. My stomach
3. My teeth

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Scottish
2. Welsh
3. English

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Pink silky pajama pants with a champagne glass print
2. Matching pink cotton t-shirt
3. Navy blue Birkenstock Arizonas

Three favorite bands/musical artists :
1. The Beatles
2. Blackmore's Night
3. Bruce Springsteen

Three favorite songs:
1. Badlands
2. Norwegian Wood
3. All Because of You

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Trust
2. Humor
3. Friendship

Two truths and a lie:
1. I failed most of the courses I took in college.
2. I was ticketed for driving 115 mph in a 65 mph zone.
3. My first husband is nearly 20 years older than me.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Smile
2. Arms
3. Shoulders

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Knitting
2. Reading
3. PC gaming

Three things I want to do badly right now :
1. See my family in Mississippi
2. Eat red velvet cake
3. Have a pedicure and foot massage

Three things that scare me:
1. Dying before my husband
2. Fire
3. Falling

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Tea
2. Lipstick
3. Jewelry

Three Careers you have considered or are considering :
1. Speech Therapy
2. Teacher
3. Customer Relations

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Australia
2. Scotland
3. England

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Carsten
2. Charlotte
3. Sabine

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Ride in a limousine
2. Sail on a yacht
3. Fly to Australia first class

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I like soccer
2. I swear a lot
3. I can burp loud

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love make-up
2. I like to wear dresses
3. I like old movies

Three celeb crushes :
1. Colin Firth (I know Sal, I know!)
2. Vince Vaughn
3. Johnny Depp

Three people I am tagging:
Brandi
Katya
Marybeth

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you really should like your hair, i love it.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

Thanks, Dixie...I finally thought of the answers!

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home