http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - All Bruce Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday Shuffle - All Bruce Edition

In honor of the 30th anniversary of me seeing Springsteen in concert for the first time (I don't remember that it was this date but it was summer and it was 1975) I'm dipping into my Springsteen folder, shuffing, and dumping out these ten...

  1. Racing in the Street
  2. It's Hard to be a Saint in the City
  3. Out in the Street
  4. The Promised Land
  5. I Wanna Be with You
  6. Waitin' on a Sunny Day
  7. Atlantic City
  8. American Skin (41 Shots)
  9. The E Street Shuffle
  10. Born to Run

And that's why he's The Boss.

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally! A bitch will now have to locate and listen to a best of...

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home