http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Super Shuffly Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Super Shuffly Edition

Turn on that music maker, set to shuffle, tell the first ten it spits out...
  1. Dimming of the Day - Bonnie Raitt
  2. Orange Crush - REM
  3. Jackie Wilson Said (I'm in Heaven When You Smile) - Van Morrison
  4. Spanish Harlem - Aretha Franklin
  5. One Way or Another - Blondie
  6. Turn Up the Sun - Oasis
  7. Whatever Gets You Through the Night - John Lennon
  8. Sing - Travis
  9. Rebel, Rebel - David Bowie
  10. Brimful of Asha - Cornershop

Very shaken, not stirred.

4Comments:

Blogger zoe xx said...

Practically a miracle! Not only do I KNOW nearly all your Friday shuffle ('cept Bonnie Raitt - and anyone who can write "I can't make you love me" is ok by me) but I like 'em all - number 10 is my theme tune: " Everyone needs a bosom for a pillow..."

9:41 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Brimful of Asha is one of those songs that I could play over and over and over for hours.

And I have.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Totally excellent shuffle, Dix. My fave is Bonnie Raitt's Dimming of the Day -- next to Angel from Montgomery that's my favorite song of hers.

11:08 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I think this shuffle proves that greatness can be completely random!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home