http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Little obsessions

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, July 18, 2005

Little obsessions

For a few days summer weather will be on hold here. Wet, chilly weather will be with us and that's probably going to be a blessing for me because bad weather gets me in the mood to be all housewifey. I'm in dire need of catching up on some neglected housekeeping but I've been pretty glued to reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I read and read whenver I get the chance then in the late evening I get online and play Sacred for a couple hours. Both my forest elf and my seraphim are starting to kick ass.

So let's sum this up. I am having to force myself to get the housework done because the new Harry Potter book and a fantasy role-playing adventure computer game are taking up too much of my time and if I don't get my housework done I will be in peril of running out of clean clothes and the dog hair will up and carry us away.

Yep. It's official. I am a certified nerd!

Pass those Doritos, will ya?

2Comments:

Blogger BarefootCajun said...

OMG, welcome to my house!

One of my favorite saying is:
I understand the concepts of cooking and cleaning just not how they apply to me.

11:32 PM  
Blogger zoe xx said...

I am totally hooked on the new Harry Potter - but keep being interrupted! Damn that housework/work/sleep!

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home