http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I am guessing that if I were thirty years younger...

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I am guessing that if I were thirty years younger...

...Harry Potter would obsess my life more than he does now. And topping my current obsession is really saying something.

Knitting has stopped. Kitchen - the room that I formerly petted - has slightly scroogy floors. No coffee in the house - not that I personally drink it. Tea is in the house - I haven't completely lost my mind. Can't think of what to cook for supper the rest of the week.

Oh wait. That last one is completely normal for me regarless of my current obsession.

4Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finished it last night- and it may well be my favorite book in the series thus far! I have lots of theories on Book 7. I don't think I should be allowed near books/mvies/tv shows that allow me to speculate- I get too warpped up in them!

11:06 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Ok, I'm making a confession here. I haven't read book 5 yet. E's read it twice. So I have to read book 5 while he's reading book 6. Oy!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Dood. How could you resist an unread Harry Potter book for two years? I tried to resist HP6 until I finished my reread of HP5 and couldn't make it but 24 hours.

12:17 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Luckily, I reread book 5 last month before this new one came. I can't decide if I like The Half-Blood Prince better than The Goblet of Fire or not -- those two are my favorites though.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home