http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Tagging fulfilled

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tagging fulfilled

As directed by Katya:

10 years ago: I was freshly unemployed and at the absolute depths of depression to the point where I could barely function as an adult.

5 years ago: I was still converting Deutsche Marks to US dollars to figure out the value of something.

1 year ago: I was considering writing my own blog.

Yesterday: I knitted until my fingers ached.

Tomorrow: I need to vacuum my completely funky floors.

5 snacks I enjoy: yogurt, chips and salsa, popcorn, cashews, cookies

5 bands/singers that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: The Beatles, Bruce Springsteen, Blackmore's Night, The Rolling Stones, The Who

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: Build/pay for homes for my family, set up trust funds for my neice and nephews, build a home for B and I that's perfect for a quadriplegic, contribute generously to my favorite charities.

5 locations I'd like to run away to: My hometown, B's cousin's home in Australia, London, Scotland, Los Angeles

5 bad habits I have:: Procrastination, losing my temper, raising my voice, eating poorly, not getting enough sleep

5 things I like doing:: knitting, reading, watching soccer, watching classic movies, playing Sacred.

5 things I would never wear: Very high heels, leather pants, tank tops, satin, horizontal stripes

5 TV shows I like: The Sopranos, Six Feet Under, Desperate Housewives, Gilmore Girls, Lost

5 movies I like:: To Kill a Mockingbird, Pulp Fiction, The Godfather, Dogma, Lord of the Rings Trilogy

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Oprah Winfrey, John Edwards, Desmond Tutu, Jimmy Carter, Harper Lee

5 biggest joys at the moment:: My husband, Mollie, my knitting, my dog, my new(-ish) kitchen

5 favorite toys: My computers, HDD/DVD recorder, mp3 player, DVD burner on the computer, digital TV service

5 bloggers tagged (if they made it this far & if you feel like it): Brandi (and I mean it this time!), Poppy, the Shunner of Shoes, Miz, and Zoe. And I'm going to cheat and tag Sari too because she's got a lovely (and amusing!) new blog y'all should check out.

2Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I'm so jealous -- you have a dvd burner. I love Dogma, but I don't know a whole lot of other people who've seen it.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Kirsti said...

Yay for knitting til your fingers ache, and being glad in it. Now I'm trying to imagine someone wearing a horizontally striped tank top with leather pants and stiletto heels all at once.... blech! :)

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home