http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Can you call it a collection...

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Can you call it a collection...

...if you have only one?

I already collect teacups and tea tins and when I had the kitchen remodeled I'd decided that it was a perfect location to display a collection of teapots.

This arrived today:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And it's in perfect shape - no nicks, chips or scratches. I consider the sugar bowl and creamer to be just an extra treat because I can always use them.

I got it for 1.99€ plus 4.90€ for postage. Well worth the cost of postage considering this guy packed to the point where I could have launched it into space and it wouldn't break.

Now I've got the teapot collection monkey on my back and Ebay is my pusher.

4Comments:

Blogger BarefootCajun said...

How adorable!

I'm a teapot collector as well, mostly blue and white but I do have several other colors. I'll need a bigger china cabinet very soon.

11:25 PM  
Blogger Sally said...

That's pretty! I wish I knew what to collect (though my house is already full of stuff!). I have a small snowglobe collection but I lack the discipline to be a serious collector.

I'm so addicted to Ebay.....good luck finding bargains

Hugs from Oz and I

Sal x

8:50 PM  
Blogger Beege said...

Oooo! Pretty!

We collect the Japanese tetsubin tea pots and cups...they're addictive, I tell you!

Come! Join the teapotheads!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I was looking today at how much space I have for displaying teapots and I figure I have a good 3 1/2 meters of teapot heaven!

Now if they'd just get some more cute ones on Ebay.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home