http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Slap and Dash Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Slap and Dash Edition

Okay, let's make this snappy. I'm watching the opening game of the German soccer league (Bayern-München vs. Borussia Mönchengladbach) and my team's ahead by a goal.
  1. Lust for Life - Iggy Pop
  2. Long Train Runnin' - The Doobie Brothers
  3. Pressing Lips - Pursuit of Happiness
  4. Lemon (The Perfecto Mix) - U2
  5. Lay Lady Lay - Bob Dylan
  6. Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy
  7. Born Yesterday - Everly Brothers
  8. Holiday - Green Day
  9. Across the Universe - Fiona Apple
  10. Ever Fallen In Love With Someone (You Shouldn't've Fallen In Love With)? - Buzzcocks

Ahhhh. Shuffle done. Game over. Bayern wins.

2Comments:

Blogger Miz said...

I miss the old Icon.

5:29 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I imagine it'll come around again. I am bad for changing avatars often.

9:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home