http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Cheesy Pop Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Cheesy Pop Edition

Diving into my pop oldies folder for the cheesiest tunes in town.
  1. Saturday Night - Bay City Rollers
  2. The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia - Vicki Lawrence
  3. Heartbeat - It's a Lovebeat - The Defranco Family
  4. Life is a Rock (But the Radio Rolled Me) - Reunion
  5. Indiana Wants Me - R. Dean Taylor
  6. The Morning After - Maureen McGovern
  7. Vehicle - The Ides of March
  8. I'm Telling You Now - Freddie and the Dreamers
  9. Come and Get It - Badfinger
  10. Kiss You All Over - Exile
All that cheese and not a Triscuit in sight.

8Comments:

Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Oh my gosh, the DeFranco family! Good job Dixie. Do you remember the Silvers?

2:08 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Whenever I hear Boogie Fever by the Sylvers I think of walking into my 9th grade Earth Science class wearing my white painter's pants and a cowl neck sweater.

With Farrah hair, of course.

2:11 AM  
Blogger Mikki Marshall said...

Of course

2:17 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Oh no! Not Heartbeat - It's a Lovebeat!

5:00 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Holley, I think it means I'm officially middle age. :)

1:37 AM  
Blogger Twisted Lady said...

Mmmm...I do have some of the new garlic flavored triscuits stashed away.


Excellent list by the way.

6:12 PM  
Blogger JT said...

Ahhh... interesting choices. I can of course see you with your Farrah hair bouncing around your face. BTW, did your cowl-neck sweater have the matching belted cardigan that was so popoular when we were young?

I had white painters pants too, but I usually wore them with a soccer jersey.

11:08 PM  
Blogger KIRUTHIVASAN said...

Great post on "Friday Shuffle - Cheesy Pop Edition". I have to appreciate your post & content flow. I found this post will be very useful for readers. Keep Posting useful posts like this. Get in touch with us via our websites vegetarian restaurant | sweet shop

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home