http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Friday Night Dance Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Friday Shuffle - Friday Night Dance Edition

Pulled from my 70s folder - stuff you may have heard while I got down at the dance in the gym after the home football game.
  1. The Hustle - Van McCoy and the Soul City Symphony
  2. Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
  3. Cold as Ice - Foreigner
  4. Baracuda - Heart
  5. Get Dancin' - Disco Tex and the Sex-O-Lettes
  6. Strawberry Letter 23 - The Brothers Johnson
  7. Jet Airliner - The Steve Miller Band
  8. Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
  9. Kiss You All Over - Exile
  10. Sweet Emotion - Aerosmith
If you wear a cowl neck sweater to a dance you'll just end up sweating. Better to wear a plaid blouse and your jeans vest.

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had pictured a paisley blouse with that denim vest... and some very low cut, swingy bell bottoms with platform shoes! I can hear that funky music now!

Kiss You All Over... heh. I didn't even hear it and now it's stuck in my head!

But I don't mind the Born to Run loop (even though I've never been and certainly am not now a Springsteen fan).

"IwannadiewithyouWendyonthestreettonightinaneverlastingkiss - HUNH!"

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man...I'd love to have a CD of that mix! I'm seeing bell-bottom jeans and a halter top! hehehe

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home