http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Infected

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Infected

...but no runny goo to speak of.

Belinda has given me the tag. Y'all know I'm all about the tagging.

Rules:
Post 5 random and weird facts about yourself, then at the end, list the names of 5 people whom you in turn infect. Also, leave a post to these people letting them know they have been infected.
  1. The minister who baptized me was years later arrested, convicted and jailed for child molestation.
  2. I have very short pinky fingers. They come only halfway up my ring fingers.
  3. I love to watch MGM musicals.
  4. I like driving over bridges. I could be one of those people that get hired to drive people who are scared of bridges to the other side.
  5. I have so many first cousins on my father's side of the family that I don't know the names of them all.
Tags? Brandi, you of course. Miz, Sari, Katya and Katy, you too if you wish.

5Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love MGM musicals, too. My favorite musical of all time is The Music Man with Robert Preston. I'll just never get over watching Buddy Hackett dance SO enthusiastically to "Shapoopie."

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

about #1
omg :o\ that is honestly just scary

I love MGM musicals too, but I can no longer watch them as my man pretends he's having some kind of seizure every time I try and watch something with singing. I've threatened him with an MRI (he's claustraphobic) if he doesn't stop.

Ahhh...Judy Garland here i come!

8:32 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

This will be hard for me as I'm really boring but I'll try. :)

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim, will you drive me over the Delaware-Memorial Bridge when I go home next weekend? :-D

10:35 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Lorrie, you know I'd drive you to hell and back, nevermind the Delaware-Memorial Bridge!

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home