http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Look, she made me do it!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Look, she made me do it!

The Barefooted One, that is. What, you think I'd disobey her and her tag? She knows where I live!

Four jobs you have had in your life: Clerk/presser at a drycleaners, bank teller, secretary, customer relations agent.

Four movies you could watch over and over: Oh now, how 'bout we mix it up and list four movies that are complete rubbish that I could watch over and over? Joe Dirt; A Knight's Tale; Kevin & Perry Go Large; Ali G Indahouse.

Four places you've lived: Memphis, Tennessee; Manassas, Virginia; Corinth, Mississippi; Magdeburg, Germany.

Four TV shows you love to watch: Desperate Houswives; Lost; Deadwood; Medium

Four places you've been on vacation: Williamsburg, VA; London, England; Rehoboth Beach, DE; Lake o' the Pines, TX

Four websites you visit daily: Poppy Mom; The Not-So-Ordinary Life of Kara; Fluid Pudding; The Geek Inside.

Four of your favorite foods: Shrimp; crab; pizza; Corky's barbecue

Four places you'd rather be right now: My sister's kitchen; Mollie's livingroom; London; Memphis.

Four bloggers you are tagging: Everyone's been pretty tag happy with this so if you haven't been tagged yet, consider yourself tagged now. Exept for Brandi. You get specific tagging, lady. And you too, Zoe. You could stand a good tagging yourself.

1Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to steal this excellent list, but before I do...

Wanna hear something freaky?

I graduated from Osbourn Park High School... in Manassas, Virginia.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home