http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Happy birthday, B!

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Happy birthday, B!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Y'all didn't know I married a 70s rock star, did you?

That's B when he was seventeen year old. When I first saw that picture I knew I had to marry him because I always was a sucker for that 70s rock star look and I sorta dug the idea of marrying someone who looked that cute back then.

As of today he's thirty years older than he was in that photo. His hair is short and he no longer wears shirts with embroidered flowers on the collar but he's still the same cute guy.

Happy birthday, B. You're the love of my life and I hope this new life year brings you happiness, love, good health, contentment and all good wishes that come true. I love you, rock star.

17Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Awwww! Happiest of birthdays to your precious hubby. Break out "Frampton Comes Alive" and just go nuts. Many happy returns!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Happy Birthday, B. I love this picture.

2:39 AM  
Blogger JT said...

Happy birthday, B =)
You're my hero!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Spinningsue said...

Happy birthday B. Now we all know why Dixie moved halfway around the world to be with you! ;-)

6:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you B!!!! :D

8:34 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Whooo! Stylin'! Happy Birthday B! And hold on tight to Dixie - she's a keeper. :-)

9:04 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

WAAAAH! I can't see the pic! I'm sure B looks really handsome, though! Happy birthday, B!

2:50 PM  
Blogger melusina said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby!! May he have a fabulous year, filled with love (hmm, I already predict this, because he has you!).

6:05 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, B - one of the coolest rock stars I know. I hope your day is filled with happiness and wonder. Enjoy!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best of birthday wishes!!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

Happiest Birthday Wishes to you B!!!!

11:43 PM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

Happy birthday is right! Cool, rockin' man for our Ms. Dixie!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

Oooo yeah he's gorgeous! My P's birthday was the day before (the 8th) so that makes them both Taurus- is he stubborn as a bull like mine is? And lives with his feet on the ground (figuratively speaking of course!)? Strong, grounded and wonderful men!

8:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday B!!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Mimey said...

I was going to wish B a happy birthday, but as I read the comments I find the sentiment a little well worn and my wish a day late.

What'd you get him?

10:23 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I knew you married a rock star!

Happy Birthday, Dear B., a day late but not any less of a heartfelt wish.

I'm sending good wishes to you both for the next wonderful year!

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm almost a week late! For cryin' out loud...I missed B's birthday.
I also knew you married a rock star - he'll always be a rock star to me. (And when I get there, we're definitely singing "Crazy Horses" together! LOL!)

Glücklicher Geburtstag, B. I hope you had the best birthday yet.

Das Senden von Ihnen viel Liebe,
your adopted daughter ;)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home