http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Thursday magic photo blogging

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Thursday magic photo blogging

The new camera battery charger has arrived. I now have three charged camera batteries. Commence with frolicking and merry-making to celebrate.

The new charger is stored in the cabinet under the television. Now your job will be to answer "It's in the cabinet under the TV!" every time I ask "Hey...where's that battery charger for the camera?"

Now let's make up for dead battery lost time with some photos. Magic photos! As ever, roll your cursor over the photo to make them change.

Here's Cozy in progress. I'd put it aside while I finished some other projects and spent time searching for camera battery chargers but I'm now on the third skein and it's going nicely. The changed photo is a close up of the feather pattern. Very fun to knit but nightmarish to unknit.



Kinder egg blogging! Here's what I uncovered today under that yummy chocolate.



And I seem to have assembled what you get when you cross a horse with a drag queen.

Here's the oak tree that's directly across the street from my kitchen window. I'm not 100% sure it's an oak but it has the same shape as oak trees I've had in my yard in the past so until I confirm it's something else, it's an oak. Here's my oak on a gray, cold late winter afternoon.



And in just a matter of about six weeks, it's all spring-like!

Y'all are thinking about hiding my battery charger from me, aren't you?

8Comments:

Blogger Dixie said...

Oh I live on the main road in Magdeburg but I live in the section where no car traffic is allowed and this back area is really just for parking and access to the apartments right here. If you're driving through the area you'd have to take roads that circle around this section.

1:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get that it's a horse in drag, but why is it wearing a blindfold?

That last picture is the COOLEST!!! Excellent job on that.

6:11 AM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

No you DON'T post the Kinder Egg photo without a "finished product" shot! I commonly put my dogs in drag, but don't believe I've ever seen a horse in such a state, and I WANT TO.

6:27 AM  
Blogger ninjapoodles said...

OK, I JUST NOW got the mouse-over thing...please tell me how you did that on Blogger?

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for the battery charger :D It's strange how you don't really realise how much you like being able to use the camera until it doesn't work. I never get anything that cool in my Kinder surprise :( That cozy is looking totally fab by the way. I would have lost my patience with it about 2" into it lol

8:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am looking forward to many pictures of Magdeburg. Just don't take the battery charger on the balcony - it may fall into no man's land!

12:38 PM  
Blogger Miss Kim said...

Yippeeeeeeeee! Let's celebrate! Gorgeous shots!

4:49 PM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

The Cozy is gorgeous. I bow to your mastery of the lace pattern.

I'd never seen a horse in drag before wearing an S & M mask. Interesting.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home