http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: And Yet Here I Am

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, November 26, 2006

And Yet Here I Am

I am blaming it on something I ate. That's the culprit that has left me today feeling like unbridled hell. That has left me feeling as though someone has reached inside of me, taken a large handful of my innards and is in the process of folding and twisting them like a hired clown with a questionable background and smelling vaguely of Pabst Blue Ribbon making balloon animals at a seven-year-old's birthday party.

And whatever it was, the last bite of it was poisoned. I'm certain of it.

5Comments:

Blogger Mimey said...

Aw, feel better soon.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the sickest I've ever been was when I had food poisoning! Please feel better soon!!!

Carol

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. That just isn't fun. Could it be the Christmas market food? It's often a natural conclusion to street vendor food.

2:33 PM  
Blogger J said...

I was not in a good mood last week either, partly to do with the weather. I hope it's improved in your part of the country - yesterday was lovely here in the Bonn area.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Ginnie Hart said...

So, so sorry, Dixie! Hope you're better than your next post indicates!

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home