http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Daily Grind

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Daily Grind

I feel as though I owe y'all an apology. Very little has been going on here that's of much interest in reporting back to y'all. My days consist of getting this apartment cleaned and organized and getting the last minute bit of knitting that needs to be completed before I leave for the US. I leave in two weeks and I'm under the gun.

Holy smokes. I leave in two weeks? It's that soon? Why didn't y'all warn me I was getting that close?

I need to step up my efforts or I'm going to end up sleepless right before I leave town as I pack and finishing getting things in order.

Keep checking back though. Surely something of interest will happen in the next two weeks. Getting the laundry caught up alone will be an event of monumental proportions.

Labels:

5Comments:

Blogger sari said...

Two weeks isn't very long, is it?

;-)

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kim...I forgot to tell you-you leave in 2 weeks.

Get the lead out!

1:38 AM  
Blogger Miz said...

That reminds me, I am out of undies...guess I need to run some laundry through too. Better get your lists made so you can panic in a more organized fashion!

7:03 AM  
Blogger christina said...

Awww, no worries there. If you want to blog we'll be here to read it. If you NEED to clean, we'll wait. Sounds like you're getting the job done now to avoid last minute panic. I could use lessons in that. :-)

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, laundry is nothing to scoff at. At my house it is an event of monumental importance. If my husband came home and all the laundry was done... I don't think he has the strength to withstand such an unspeakable event.

I, personally, feel that if ever such a thing was to happen, someone, somewhere better appear to acknowledge it properly or it might just never happen again. Acknowledge it properly like, a write-up in the local newspaper, a trophy (a big one), or a statue erected in the city park commemorating the day.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home