http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Okay - Who Missed Me?

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Okay - Who Missed Me?

I arrived back in Germany yesterday afternoon around 3:15 and there is no doubt that I am glad to be home. And there is no doubt that this is the worst case of jet lag that I have ever had. After twenty-nine straight hours of no sleep, losing an hour in the change to standard time and moving seven hours ahead in time, I'm exhausted, muddled and barely able to function. While deep down I'd like to spend the next twenty-four hours sleep there's no time for that. Instead I'll be spending the next twenty-four hours trying to get back into the routine of my life.

I'll be taking the next few days or even weeks telling you all about my trip to my hometown. NaBloPoMo gets underway on November 1st so why not alleviate the problem of coming up with content than by sucking up a couple weeks telling you about my trip? If I work things out right I can stretch very eventful days into two or three days of posting.

I missed y'all. Now you'll never get rid of me.

Labels:

17Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

I did! I did!!

Can't wait to hear about your adventures -- and about how B did without you...

Carol

10:53 PM  
Blogger J said...

Welcome home! I can't wait to hear about your trip.

11:22 PM  
Blogger sari said...

I'm glad you're home and I can't wait to hear about your trip!

I'm emailing you a new picture, by the way!!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Hilda said...

YAY! You're back!

OK, if I must I can wait for a few days to hear about your trip, but can you tell us how B is doing?

While you were gone, I often thought about how much fun you were having and also wondered how B was faring without you.

Welcome home...:)

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were such a busy lady!!! I missed you! I think I checked this blog as habit every day.

B must be beside himself that you are home! I know I am.

Love,
Moll

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found myself saying "Yeah" outloud when I saw that you were back online!! I did miss you.

3:35 AM  
Blogger BarefootCajun said...

I miss you now. *pouting* Ask B if it's ok for you to just fly in for a long weekend every October to join us at the Peabody.

3:58 AM  
Blogger BetteJo said...

Okay yes, I am waiting for the stories. The ones from your trip - and from B's experiences while you were gone.
Rest up - cause we wanna hear it all!

4:15 AM  
Blogger Martina said...

Welcome back!!

I think jet lag gets harder the older we get.

5:38 AM  
Blogger UmmFarouq said...

Floridagirl (she's my sister) and I even had an overseas chat about how we missed reading your blog!

Hope you had a great trip and can't wait to hear the details.

Are you a bearer of Hellmann's?

8:05 AM  
Blogger christina said...

You're back! Yay! Hope that damn jet lag leaves real soon. We want to hear ALL about your visit.

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What they all said up there ^^^ !!! Glad you are back!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

YEAH! Of course, I have read some of your excapades on other blogs and even seen pictures but I want to hear them from YOU! Hope everyone is doing well and glad you are back!

12:48 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Yeah! I gotta know if Mama scrubbed your tub and if you had plenty of Sonic Burgers, enough to keep you awhile.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Marshamlow said...

When I saw you had a post I was so excited. Glad you are home safe and sound. Can't wait to hear all about it.

3:47 PM  
Blogger hexe said...

Welcome Back! Get some sleep!

10:34 PM  
Blogger Princess Cat's Pajamas said...

I missed you, too! (But then, if you've looked at your site stats lately, you probably already figured that out.)

Glad you made it back safe and sound! :)

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home