http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Get Up And Get Out Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Shuffle - Get Up And Get Out Edition

I desperately need to get out of the house this weekend. I need to get out on my own, take a walk, go sit on a park bench and knit or jack myself up at a cafe and read. Something! The rut I'm currently in is astonishingly deep. It's not that I need a break or I need to escape - I just need to spring myself from doing the same thing every day at the same time every day. I am boring the tee-total crap out of myself.

And whatever it is that I need to do, I know I need to do it outside. I am desperate for fresh air.

Bixente the iPod's gonna go with me no matter what I end up doing. He's always up for an adventure. Shuffle for me, fella.
  1. Scare Easy - Mudcrutch
  2. Little T&A - The Rolling Stones
  3. Johnny Guitar - Grant-Lee Phillips
  4. Rosalyn - David Bowie
  5. God Only Knows - The Beach Boys
  6. Gimme Some Lovin' - Spencer Davis Group
  7. I Love Paris - Ella Fitzgerald
  8. Kodachrome - Paul Simon
  9. In Dreams - Roy Orbison
  10. House Of Cards - Radiohead
Y'all have a great weekend. Go get some air.

Labels:

3Comments:

Blogger Mahala said...

I need to get some fresh air, but the stinkin' pollen is chokin' me silly.

11:56 PM  
Blogger sari said...

How funny, my dad just emailed me he's sending me the Mudcrutch cd! Weird!

I love that Beach Boys song.

Hope you get out a bit soon.

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How's Mudcrutch? I was reading a review of the new CD yesterday and am intrigued. But not if it's Dead-esque 15-minute jam sessions.

2:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home