http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Help Me Decide

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Help Me Decide

I'm sitting here thinking over my day and I just can't decide on what part of it I liked best. There's just so much to choose from!

Your choices:

~ The part where I'd just finished brushing my teeth and I threw up for five minutes afterwards. That really good kind you do when you've haven't as yet eaten anything.

~ The part where stopped for a red light and a man who I estimate was somewhere between 70 and 70,000 years old came within a hair's breadth of rear-ending me and in the process scared me out of my mind.

~ Then there's the part where I spent the afternoon with my stomach tied in knots. Evidently I've picked up some tummy virus.

~ There's the part where I fell asleep while sitting on the sofa and woke up with a crick in my neck and a pounding headache.

~ And what may be my personal favorite - going to the gynecologist and having her pinch me. Three times. You're not getting any more details than that but I know my female readers winced when they read that.

Here's the real best part. I know tomorrow will definitely be an improvement over today.

Labels:

9Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sure hope so:)

12:28 AM  
Blogger June Cleaver's Revenge said...

Pinched? You got pinched?

*boggle*

YIKES!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I don't know what she was doing down there but it definitely felt like a pinch. And why can't they warm up those metal instruments of terror?

1:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think #2's the best, simply because you didn't get rear-ended.

Pinching? NO!!!

2:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know, man, this is a tough one.

How about the part where your friend Sugar Fluff tells you she adores you?

I adore you, Dix.

3:39 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

I did more than wince when I read the part about the gyno. I cringed and shrieked in horror. Good lord, girl, you had a lousy day! (((HUGS)))

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you've earned a nice dirty martini with extra olives!!! Just for the pinching incident alone.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I think the best part is going to bed and thanking the Good Lord that the day is OVER and you survived!

6:46 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

Robin - I can't disagree. I was so thankful my 12 year old car wasn't smashed up because it's got about 12,000 miles on it, is in great shape and the insurance wouldn't give me crap for it.

Lil Sugar Fluff - I adore you too. You keep me going on days like this!

Maria - Believe me, when it happened, I shrieked too! LOL!

floridagirl - I considered a Bloody Mary but my stomach hasn't been the happiest lately.

purplepassion - Oh yeah! I was very thankful and couldn't wait to get into bed and end that poopy day!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home