http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - No Prelude Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Shuffle - No Prelude Edition

Nothing of note happened today so instead of blah, blah, blahing about nothing, why not just get at what y'all dropped 'round here for anyway?

And after this I'm going to make myself a cup of peach infused white tea, get out a package of lemon wafer cookies, cuddle up with my husband and rewatch an episode Lost that I recorded. 'Cause tomorrow my digital TV service is going to show the last five shows of season 4 and that last episode I watched was confusing.

Bixente the iPod - shuffle for us.
  1. Pride And Joy - Stevie Ray Vaughan
  2. Cologne - Ben Folds
  3. Waterloo - ABBA
  4. Drück Die 1 - Annett Louisan
  5. If I'd Been The One - .38 Special
  6. Never Miss A Beat - Kaiser Chiefs
  7. Magic - Robin Thicke
  8. Hey You - Bachman Turner Overdrive
  9. Gravity - Alison Krauss & Union Station
  10. Love Runs Deeper - Lindsey Buckingham
Have a great weekend. Start right away.

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger sari said...

I just recently found out that Stephen King got part of his pen name from BTO. Kind of interesting, huh?

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home