http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: I'll Have That With a Biscotti and Peanuts, Please

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I'll Have That With a Biscotti and Peanuts, Please

Beers with all sorts of added flavors, juices and whatnot are popular. Beer with lemon. Beer with cola. Beer with apple. With dragonfruit. With hot peppers. With honey. With energy drink. With grapefruit - that one, presumably, because someone found that beer just wasn't bitter enough on its own. If you're the sort of person who digs beer with a fruit smoothie then more power to you.

I thought every combination had been done until yesterday when I saw for sale bottles of beer plus cappuccino. And I'm wondering if it's going to be proper to have a sprinkle of cinnamon over the top or perhaps a decorative heart drawn in the foam.

I'm now waiting for beer with gingerbread spice latte or beer with eggnog. You know. For those festive holiday get togethers.

Labels:

1Comments:

Blogger Marshamlow said...

Wow, I have never seen any of those. Have you ever seen the Drew Carey Show? Didn't they make some kind of beer with coffee in it in Drew's backyard? Too much tv for me. Drew is now on the Price is Right, I haven't seen it yet, just too weird for me.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home