http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Low Battery Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Shuffle - Low Battery Edition

B was sick during the night. Some stomach ailment - it's better now but I wasn't able to get to sleep until nearly 5am. I can't ever sleep when he's very sick. I get worried that he'll need me and not be able to wake me up so when he's sick I sit up with him until I'm certain he's sleeping okay or he's feeling better. Last night had me curled up next to him listening to podcasts. I'm sleep deprived but am much more knowledgeable about Franklin Roosevelt, precocious puberty and how one becomes a squatter.

Fletcher the iPod and I are low on energy so let's get on with the shuffle.
  1. Wandering By - The Bishops
  2. Around Again - Five Way Friday
  3. Gloria - Them
  4. In The Morning - Razorlight
  5. Streets of Bakersfield - Dwight Yoakam with Buck Owens
  6. Hold Tight! - Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Tich (The best part of watching Death Proof)
  7. I Wanna Be Sedated - The Ramones
  8. Consoler Of The Lonely - The Raconteurs
  9. Send Her An Angel - Jackson Waters
  10. Heavy - Collective Soul

Labels:

2Comments:

Blogger sari said...

I hope B's feeling better and you catch up on your rest soon.

Have you talked w/Cari lately?? She has some news!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I'm sure both B and I will be much better tomorrow.

I got some hint on her Facebook page that something is going on but I couldn't figure out what. Can you tell me or should I sent her a note?

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home