http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: If We Get Our Way

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Monday, January 26, 2009

If We Get Our Way

...and all goes well, we're going to move to Australia. B has a ton of cousins living in Adelaide, Australia and they routinely beg us to come down there. And you know we'd love that. I'd love to live around his cousins. I adore them. They're very tight with each other and I want to be included in that clan. Finally living around a whole pile of folks who have the same last name as we have. A large extended family that celebrate holidays and birthdays and vacations together. What could be better than that?

So what does us getting our way entail? Just one simple thing. We just need to win twenty-eight million euro on Wednesday when the lottery numbers are drawn. I've done my part. I've played. All I'm waiting on is for my numbers to be drawn. I don't believe it's too much to ask.

And now y'all know what we daydream about on dreary winter afternoons.

Labels:

8Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck;)

10:23 PM  
Blogger Jaxie Fantastic said...

Good luck Dixie! Nobody deserves it more than you and B, and Adelaide rocks! :)

1:09 AM  
Blogger JEANNETTE said...

Uh uh! That money is MINE!

Hey, if nobody gets the jackpot this week then they HAVE to pay it out to the people who get closest to winning next week. I'd be happy with a measly 10% too...

9:43 AM  
Blogger hexe said...

Good Luck! I love that game - Hubby and I are pulling the kids from school for a year of travel and then we'll settle down to a undecided location that is NOT FLORIDA! (insert dreamy, happy smile here)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Good luck!!!! I've dreamt of running away to Australia ever since I read "Alexander And The Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day."

2:44 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

OK. This was a hoot. I reread the first line of this post 3 times! The words "Mississippi, Germany, Australia OH MY" were running through my head. Then I read the rest of the words and laughed.
Good luck with that! One must always have goals! :)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Dixie said...

It seems that tonight was not our night to win 28 million euros. I had good numbers - they just chose to pick bad ones. There's still Saturday's drawing though. Even if there was a winner tonight, I'll be happy to take the 1 million euro that'll be offered.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Sirmelja said...

LOL! I agree, it's so unfair how the Lotto and Euromillions people insist on drawing the wrong numbers. When will they get it right? :-)

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home