http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Peaked Too Soon Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Shuffle - Peaked Too Soon Edition

The week started out eventful enough. I had a birthday on Monday and on Tuesday the United States gave me a wonderful gift - a president I dig the mostest. After that things sort of went downhill. Nothing bad happened but nothing remarkable either. You have to admit, it's hard to top a historic presidential nomination so I didn't even bother. I did errands in the morning, after lunch I would concentrate on watching biathlon in the background as did my regular household stuff and then in the late afternoon I'd settle in to watch Germany play in the team handball world cup.

I'm getting more European by the day. Next thing you know I'll be participating in protest marches and wearing Birkenstocks. Wait. I've already past that point.

Let's shuffle.
  1. Put On Your Tight Pants (Hi Heel Sneakers) - Ike & Tina Turner
  2. Semi Automatic - The Boxer Rebellion
  3. Flathead - The Fratellis
  4. Lil' Jack Slade - Dixie Chicks
  5. Ballroom Blitz - Sweet
  6. Get It On (Bang A Gong) - Marc Bolan & T. Rex
  7. Scarecrow People - XTC
  8. I Am A Rock - Simon & Garfunkel
  9. Say Goodbye To Hollywood - Billy Joel
  10. Mister Garfield - Johnny Cash

Labels:

3Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

I know what you mean. In my mind, it's hard to top the utter joy I felt watching GW Bush get in that helicopter and fly away. The rest of my week didn't come close.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jaxie Fantastic said...

Yeah the rest of my week paled in comparison as well.

1:19 AM  
Blogger Diane Mandy said...

Your more European than me! I still haven't been able to watch German TV.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home