http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Friday Shuffle - Foiled Again Edition

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Shuffle - Foiled Again Edition

I was all revved up to show you pictures of the flat I won't be moving to but that fell through for today. The lady from the rental company was short handed at the office and couldn't leave so we're rescheduled for early Monday morning. I realize it seems ridiculous to be all hepped up about seeing a flat I won't live in but there is a bit of logic to my madness. First I'll get to see what the flats in that style of building are like in case one becomes free in a building where B can access the elevator. Second I need to talk to the rental company lady about getting me on any waiting lists for suitable buildings. And third, I'm a masochist. I want to see how nice this flat is and then whine about it for a few hours. Certainly not longer than a day. Honest.

Let's shuffle.
  1. No Reply - The Beatles
  2. For Emily, Whenever I May Find Her - Simon & Garfunkel
  3. Sing - Travis
  4. The Loving - XTC
  5. Hold On - Sarah McLachlan
  6. Man On The Moon - REM
  7. Lyla - Oasis
  8. The Pharoahs - Neko Case
  9. I Want To Know - The Mavericks
  10. Swoon - Maria Doyle Kennedy

Labels:

2Comments:

Anonymous Lisa said...

Or maybe achieve closure? That's good too.

11:24 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Ugh, nothing sucks more than not getting the place you love. I'm house-hunting right now too - Grant is only getting bigger (he'll be 14 in November!) and needs a house. I saw a place last night that I would die for, but there will be a negotiation on price. BLECH.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home