http://www.one.org Dixie Peach: Number one on the To Do list

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Number one on the To Do list

Knit. I know I have other things that on the surface seem more important, for example - packing, but I am so up to my eyes with half finished projects I can't even get them sorted to pack without getting them twisted, tangled and dropping stitches.

Hope no one wants any of the things I have on needles for Christmas because it's just not happening.

2Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will appreciate this. I started a scarf for my father in law last year, ran out of yarn and could not get the right color before christmas. SO this summer, I found the yarn, and recently I started back on the scarf. I am nearly done (it's a 3x3 rib, chunky and cute ~ in a guy way~) AND I noticed that the old part was fluffier than the new, and I kept thinking that it was because the yarn is so chunky and that once I'm done it will all fluff up and stretch out and look right. THEN I remembered, too late to fix it, that when I ran out of yarn, I slipped that scarf on some extra needles TWO AND A HALF sizes smaller. Forgot to switch back. So, the scarf is half on 10.5 and half on 8. GRRRRRR. I may not give knitted gifts this year, either. The end. Sorry to blog in your comments!!

Happy Knitting. Much more fun than packing, isn't it?

4:30 AM  
Blogger Dixie said...

I know it's not nice to laugh as such a predicament but I'm howling here! I swear, that's exactly the same sort of stuff I do. Exactly!

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home